9th January 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the career scope of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

sir/ madam
me b.sc. biotech kar rahi hu.. next year me m.sc. biotech karna chahti hu . plz ap muhje bataiye ki is field me kya scope h..

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  4. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  5. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  7. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  8. MSc in biotechnology or MBA in biotechnology, what's better for career?
  9. What is the scope of MSc Biotechnology?
  10. What is the scope in MSc Biotechnology?
  11. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  12. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  13. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  14. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  15. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  17. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?
9th January 2012, 04:12 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

so many jobs have M.Sc in Biotechnology
ljob opportunity for scientist -D position at NIRRH, Mumbai
GBPUAT,pantnagar,
nanoparticulates for dermal delivery ,mumbai
niot , chennai
1st May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Main m.sc biotech kar rahi hun.aur apna carrer resarch & development mein bnana chahti hun.plz give me a correct choice.
25th May 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed my bsc mlt with govt college i want do msc biotechnology reply me it is better for my carrier and pharma job
27th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a 1st yr student of integrated M.SC. BIOTECHNOLOGY at the ST.XAVIER'S COLLEGE, KOLKAta....pls tell me the avenues I CAN go for after doing masters.
25th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i doing bsc in government college after compliting bsc i want do msc in biotech so plz sir asked me for scope and salary and after 25 years what scope it.
21st November 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir after complete my 12 i want to do biotechnology so iwant gudie about these studies and carrier options.
26th November 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc. biotech is better than M.sc. biochemistry
16th January 2013, 01:45 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

M.Sc. Integrated Economics - Stands for Master of Science in Integrated Economics. .There are lots of Universities and institutes offering integrated MSc in biology and this is very scope full also and equivalent to general MSc degree. IITs also offering this type courses.

You should try for Biotechnology it is more valuable now a days that normal biology subjects.
They work in manufacturing, transport, communications, banking, insurance, investment and retailing industries, as well as in government agencies, consulting and charitable organizations.

In addition to the economic consulting work in both the private and public sectors, employment prospects in sectors such as government jobs, journalism, administration, sales, finance, investment banking, and venture capital seem quite bright for economic graduates. Various international organizations like the World Bank and the International Labor Organization offer ample job opportunities to well-known economists.
In government sectors economists are getting Rs. 10,000 to 12,000 per month as assistants while a experienced and seniors have a average salary of Rs. 25,000 per month.

In colleges and universities, economics teachers are earning somewhere in between Rs. 12,000 to 25,000 per month depending on their seniority and private sectors.
24th October 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

I hv dne b.sc n b.ed.mai m.sc biotech karna chahti hu.msc biotech ka teacing me kya career h ?
6th May 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc biotech im interested in msc biotech after msc im to do teaching whatis the scope and to prepare for it?
6th May 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc biotech im interested in msc biotech after msc im to do teaching whatis the scope and to prepare for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?