22nd January 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is Chaotic Lorenz data? What is the advantage of its application?

Lorenz data contains what? what is chaotic Lorenz data?

26th January 2011, 04:47 PM
akki89

Default Re: What is Chaotic Lorenz data? What is the advantage of its application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lorenz data contains what? what is chaotic Lorenz data?
Dear friend,

Lorenz gave his model for weather prediction under the chaos theory.
Chaos theory can be explained as the study of complex nonlinear dynamic systems. Complex implies just that, nonlinear implies recursion and higher mathematical algorithms, and dynamic implies nonconstant and nonperiodic. Thus chaos theory is, very generally, the study of forever changing complex systems based on mathematical concepts of recursion, whether in the form of a recursive process or a set of differential equations modeling a physical system.

Lorenz's theory is generally put under the name Lorenz Attractor, The Lorenz Attractor is based on three differential equations, three constants, and three initial conditions. The attractor represents the behavior of gas at any given time, and its condition at any given time depends upon its condition at a previous time.

As far as application is concerned, its just a theory and you can not say whether to apply it somewhere or not. Still the theory techniques have been used to model biological systems, which are of course some of the most chaotic systems imaginable. Systems of dynamic equations have been used to model everything from population growth to epidemics to arrhythmic heart palpitations.

Regards!!!
3rd July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Chaotic Lorenz data? What is the advantage of its application?

my question is that, what is the use of lorenz attractor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?