10th December 2021, 06:34 PM
sufiya@95

What to choose in career next and how to apply?

My self Sufiya Mitah and I'm 26 year old, completed my graduation with average grade. Currently working as a sales coordinator in pharmaceutical company. Wanted to apply for government job, but i don't have any idea what to choose, how to apply and what to study.

Need guidance to enhance my career.

14th December 2021, 02:29 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Default Re: What to choose in career next and how to apply?

What to choose in career next and how to apply?
Hi sufiya as you written that you are 26 years old so only few years left for you for government job as government jobs had age criteria so i prefer you to do a private job and you can choose your by answering yourself of some question that questions are:
1: How much money do you want to make?
2: What are your interests?
3:What are your skills?
4: What are your talents and strengths?
14th December 2021, 04:59 PM
Zainab Fatima8

You can choose as your career Bank PO , PSU, IFS Officers , State Public Service Commission , RBI Jobs etc...you can choose after graduation.
14th December 2021, 07:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° After completion of graduation you are eligible for most of the government exams and most of the exams are conducted in respective of the stream the candidate has chosen in their graduation.
Here, I am sharing a list of government exams where you can apply and appear and if get selected then definitely going to get handsome salary.

UPSC

SSC CHSL

SSC CGL

Banking exams

LIC exams

Etc.

Here, is a website given where you can check out what the vacancies that are released on daily basis and there you can check the vacancy that has been released by the particular organisation and accordingly you can apply as per your choice and interest.

http://www.freejobalert.com
14th December 2021, 11:13 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

If you want a good career ,You can choose PSU, IFS Officers , State Public Service Commission , RBI Jobs and Bank PO etc...you can choose after graduation.
16th December 2021, 10:21 PM
Aorta

Your degree and skills both are important for you to get a good job
There are many exams that you cane prepare like banking exam, civil service exam, railway exam
You will have to give an enterance and on the basis of merit you will be able to get a job
For most of the exams you can do self study, solving papers and lot of persercence is enough
Most of the job above will require you to have graduation minimal to be eligible
You can also develop some programing , editing writing skills and can land in a private sector job with good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?