25th August 2012, 01:25 PM
oindrila sinha

What is the closing rank of JECA in Burdwan University?

what is the closing rank of jeca 2011 in Burdwan university?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the safe core required in WBJEE for MBBS admission?
  2. Opening & closing rank of JECA 2009 college wise
  3. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  4. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  6. What are the options for MCA in Kolkata without JECA rank? Colleges under WBUT which consider JECA rank?
  7. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  8. What are the possibilities to get admission in any government university of West Bengal after scoring 541 rank in JECA
  9. Which government college can I get after scoring 336 in JECA?
  10. Which is the best college for me after scoring 765 rank in JECA
  11. How much rank is required in JECA for West Bengal Government College?
  12. From job perspective should i choose M.Sc Statistics or MCA course from Kolkata University?
  13. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA -- [New]
  14. Colleges which I can get after scoring 47% in graduation and 89 JECA rank?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3118 rank in JECA?
  16. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  17. How much is the JECA rank required to get admission in Haldia Institute of Technology
  18. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
27th August 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the closing rank of JECA in Burdwan University?

I scored 1073 in jeca 2012. Plz suggest me sme gu colleges where I can get admission. Also when will jeca 2012 counselling start??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?