7th February 2022, 08:15 PM
Sogara

What combination of subject should I opt in B.Ed to become Maths TGT?

I am graduated in BA with maths and economics subject as main subjects and want to become maths tgt teacher so what combination of subjects should i opt in b.ed

10th February 2022, 06:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What combination of subject should I opt in B.Ed to become Maths TGT?

°°° A candidate who wants to apply for TGT maths must have the following eligibility and that is a bachelor's degree in maths with any two of the following subjects given below:

Physics, chemistry, electronics, computer science, statistics with TET Or CTET cleared.

So, BA students with mathematics may not be eligible.
12th February 2022, 07:47 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What combination of subject should I opt in B.Ed to become Maths TGT?

After completing Bachelor of Arts you are not eligible to apply for TGT mathematics.

Only those candidate can apply for the post of TGT Mathematics, who have completed Bachelor of Science degree with mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation and 2 years Bachelor of Education degree course.

Therefore, you are not eligible to apply for the post of TGT mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?