2nd April 2012, 12:04 PM
Sunnybansal

What is commerce and merit and demerits of this course?

What is commerce?What are merits and demerits of commerce?

20th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What is commerce and merit and demerits of this course?

What is comerce and its marit and demarits.

Comerce(Vanij) is a subject relate to the maintainece and advancement of relation of exchange of goods, searvices, and matters in return of mony, gold or other similar things. Comerce may also explained as statistical exchange of comodities with primely aiming profit as a single gole. Comerce is definitely a wonderful side which interrelates efforts of various branches to get outcome in profit. Actualy every things in todays world is motivated due to comerce it self.

>>>Merits of Comerce
Comerce is the subject having ability to dominate most of the maters in modern. One who knows realy how to deal comercialy is always beter then others.
Comerce stream on the other hand gets less skiled students now a days excluding some collages hence a person with good ability may
>>>Demarits of comerce.
This section have only demarit that the people with comerce are less paid at starting but it may increase in future according to there ability and performence.
25th September 2021, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is commerce and merit and demerits of this course?

Critical analysis of commerce curriculum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?