30th June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the condition for admission in B.Pharmacy in government medical college in Chandigarh

What is the condission for addmission in b pharmacy in government medical collage in chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in government medical college of Chandigarh?
  2. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  3. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
  8. Admission in MCM DAV or any other college in Chandigarh after scoring 74% in Non Medical?
  9. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  10. When the admission for 11th non medical will start in the government schools of Chandigarh?
  11. How to take admission in Biotech in any government college for Haryana and Chandigarh after passing diploma medical lab technology?
  12. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  13. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  15. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  17. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  18. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?
1st August 2012, 12:31 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: What is the condition for admission in B.Pharmacy in government medical college in Chandigarh

dear,

b.pharma course duration 4 yrs

--you have to pass 12th from PCB back ground

--you have to appear in entrance exams

--age from 17 to 25 yrs

--you can also apply for diploma course
4th January 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the condition for admission in B.Pharmacy in government medical college in Chandigarh

what to do for admission in b-pharmacy after 10 2
9th June 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What is fees of b.pharmacy per years.,n i have got 71%in cbse 12th medical ,can i take admison in b.pharmacy ?
2nd April 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT A 56% IN H.P BOARD 12TH NON-MEDICAL,CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN B.PHARMACY?
8th April 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING 10 2NON MEDICAL FROM HARYANA AM I ELIGIBLE TO GET ADMISSION IN B.PHARMACY IN ANY OF THE MEDICAL COLLEGES OF PUNJAB OR CHANDIGARH?WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION?
8th June 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i hve scrd 80% in cbse medical can i get admission in b.pharmacy?
21st June 2017, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I have got 823 marks in higher secondary examination phy-159 chemistry -135 biology -145 can i apply b. Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?