11th March 2013, 02:52 AM
NDA TAWUH OLIVER

What is the cost of studying medicine in India?

What is the cost of studying medecines in india?..pelase give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  2. Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?
  3. How much does it cost to study Medicine in AIIMS?
  4. How can I study medicine in India on a lower cost?
  5. How to study medicine in India? I am currently studying in 12th in Dubai
  6. Total cost for studying Medicine in MS Ramaiah Medical College under management quota? How to get admission in the college?
  7. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  8. How to get admitted in any government medical school for MBBS? How much is the fee structure?
  9. What is the cost of studying pilot course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?
  11. UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?
  12. Which medical institute/college in India offers PG sear in emergency medicine based on capitation?
  13. What is the cutoff marks required in medicine?
  14. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure?
  15. Is it possible to study 11th and 12th from India after studying 10th in Abroad?
  16. Cost of emergency medicine post graduation seat in south India? Salary after PG?
  17. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?
  18. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard? -- [New]
18th October 2013, 02:13 PM
JETAIRWAYS

Default Re: What is the cost of studying medicine in India?

Its depends on you.If you get admission through merit rank then it is cheaper but if you get admission through donation it will be very expensive.There are different rate for different colleges.Top college will obvious have high donation fees.In Manipal Institute of Technology the fees for MBBS is nearly 3300000.It will be costly if you will complete your MD or Specialization through donation.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?