8th June 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University?

counselling date of b.si nursing in guru gobind singh university
what is date and timing of that day

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  2. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  3. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  4. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  5. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  6. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  7. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  8. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  9. List of top groups of B.Tech stream?
  10. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  11. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  12. Last date of submission of guru gobind singh ip form?
  13. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  14. Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?
  15. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  16. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  17. Top Ten BCA Colleges in India?? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much AIEEE rank is required to get Electronics and Telecommunication in BIT Mesra?
1st October 2016, 01:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University?

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India.

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 45% for Bachelor of Science in Nursing course.

As per my knowledge, the tentative counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University is 4 August 2017. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.ipu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?