26th October 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

What course to choose next after 12th if I am interested to study in Plant Genetics?

I am a plus 2 student ..and I don't know what to do next .but I am interested for studying plant genetics. So, what will I do next? What are the top colleges i India that provides that stream? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

10th November 2016, 08:22 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What course to choose next after 12th if I am interested to study in Plant Genetics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a plus 2 student ..and I don't know what to do next .but I am interested for studying plant genetics. So, what will I do next? What are the top colleges i India that provides that stream? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

You can make your career in plant and genetics after completing your 12th with biological subjects.
You need to clear your 12th with biological science subject.
After completing your 12th, you are eligible for the Bachelor course in the Genetics.

^ You are eligible for the following course after completing 12th ( Biological science).

1. genetic engineering in animals.
2. Genetics engineering in Plats.
3. genetics engineering in Humans.

If you want to do the genetics engineering in the plants then there are following colleges.

Satyabhama University.
Jeppiar Nagar, old mamallapuram Road, It High way, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600019.
Phone: 44 24502655, (44) 24500813.

Institute of Genetics Engineering.
30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Kolkata, West Bengal-700128.
Phone: (33) 25260052.

Indian Institute of Technology.
Delhi Hous Khas.

Jijawai ji University, Gwalior.
Pin: 474011. Up
20th November 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course to choose next after 12th if I am interested to study in Plant Genetics?

What should i do after completing 12th standard in bipc if i am interested in any topic related to plants?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?