6th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Jain Aashish

What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year

Dear Sir,

I m a student of B.com-3 yr and after completion of my graduation i want to do PG.
plz suggest me various career options for me for better career and scope.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Jain.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  3. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  4. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course?
  7. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  9. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  10. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  11. Options available for a B.Tech(biotechnology) 3rd year student other than preparation for GRE or GATE as future prospective?
  12. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student? -- [New]
  13. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  14. Which course is more preferable for Arts stream after passing higher secondary
  15. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  17. Scope after B.Pharm Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?

29th March 2012, 02:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jain Aashish View Post
Dear Sir,

I m a student of B.com-3 yr and after completion of my graduation i want to do PG.
plz suggest me various career options for me for better career and scope.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Jain.
After the completion of Bachelors degree program candidate have ample options to pursue through Postgraduate courses. According to the field of interest one may opt for any of the following courses:

Master of Commerce
Master of Business Administration – MBA
Executive MBA
Post graduate Diploma in Management
Master in Financial Management
Masters in Marketing Management
Post graduate Diploma in Risk Management
Chartered Financial Analyst.

25th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year

Dear sir,

I have completed my b.com., and am looking for post graduation courses apart from this commerce field.
Please suggest other career options were i can shine out.

Regards,
Bhawya.K

31st March 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What job I will offered when I will completed my PhD in maths and how much salary I will get.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?