10th July 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the course structure of B.E Computer Science?

I'm a PCMB student I want to join B.E Computer Science Engineering degree course. So, should I want go for computer classes or they will only teach in college itself?

15th July 2019, 04:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course structure of B.E Computer Science?

No, there is no need to go Computer Classes for pursuing B.E. Computer Science.

In first year, you will learn basics of Computer Science in anyone of the semester.

There will be a subject CCP (Computer Concepts of Programming) in which you will learn C Programming language. C is the basic programming language.

So, if you learn this language then you can easily command other languages like Java, PHP, .NET, etc. This will help you a lot in 2nd, 3rd, 4th year subjects like Data Structures, Automata, Design and Analysis Algorithms, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?