6th July 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available in Canada? What is the duration?

what are the courses in canada with durations?....pelase tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Demanding courses in Canada after B.Tech from India?
  2. Animation in mobile technology?
  3. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  4. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  5. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  6. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  7. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?
  8. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  9. Other fields in biology (medical) other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  11. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  12. Courses to become a Lecturer and duration of these courses? Annual cost of these course? -- [New]
  13. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  14. Can a seafarer with Captail license pursue MBA in Shipping? What are the courses available and duration of the course?
  15. List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?
  16. Can I get admission in Law college after passing B.Com with 35%?
  17. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  18. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
12th April 2023, 03:47 PM
Tibia

Default Re: What are the courses available in Canada? What is the duration?

There are many courses avaable in Canada like
Degree course, diploma course, master course based on the field that you have selected and on the base of interest you will have to select the following and the fee structure will also be different for all based on the duration and demand of the course
There will be a different fee structure for NRI students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?