19th September 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available for ECE students?

which one coures for best for ece student
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the extra credit courses for B.Tech ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the most preferable courses for B.Tech ECE holders within Hyderabad
  4. What type of jobs to ECE students get in software field? Advantage of ECE students in software field over CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Summer courses for 2nd B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  6. What are the courses available for ECE students?
  7. Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?
  8. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
  9. Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?
  10. What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?
  11. What type of training courses are there for ECE students?
  12. Which is the best course for B.Tech 2nd year ECE students?
  13. Which courses should I do during this semester holidays? I am ECE 2nd year student
  14. Organizations providing short term course for B.Tech ECE students?
  15. Study material for JTO exam and suggestion to get Internship for ECE students
  16. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  17. Which field should I select for my better career after scoring 62% in 12th?
  18. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
30th April 2012, 08:58 AM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available for ECE students?

1> summer training program by HP which provides courses in diff sectors of software and provide you with valuable certificates..
2> IP(image processing) courses by setpa, hp, gonue, etc..
3> dot net framework,
4> design by PHP, its use in internet and in server side clients..

enjoy...
30th April 2012, 09:05 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available for ECE students?

dear friend,
There are many courses are available for you if ou are intrested to do in software company .they are many scope and also requirement for a programmer so you can do a course which can help you for a good job.
If you want to the best course which is latest in now these days then JAVA is the best option .java is a simple language and if you have knowledge.
I am giving some other courses that will help you:
  • JSP
  • JAVASCRIPT
  • DBMS
  • Data Structure
For web developing .NET and PHP are the best options.
Networkoing is also a very good course.
Android operating system is one of the best course in now these days.so you can choose this option.
so you have so many options choose one of them which you have more interest.

all the best..................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?