22nd March 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses related to Paints? Which Colleges in India offer such courses?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Paints field so I want to know about the courses related to Paints? Can you tell me which Colleges in India offer such courses? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India?
  2. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  3. Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?
  4. Which are the courses other than PUC Science, Arts, Commerce at Karnataka Gulbarga?
  5. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  6. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
  8. Which are the courses related to biomaths? Which colleges are available which offer this course?
  9. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  10. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  11. Can a student apply for degree course after clearing 12th ATKT?
  12. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  13. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  14. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  15. Best courses related to Biology and colleges offering them in India? Is there any scope in environment science?
  16. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  17. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
19th July 2017, 04:05 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What are the courses related to Paints? Which Colleges in India offer such courses?

Courses related to paints:-

B.A painting
B.A applied arts
B.A drawing and painting
Diploma in painting
Certificate course in painting

List of best painting colleges:-

University of Madras
Chennai

School of Arts and Photography
Thrissur

Allahabad University : Faculty of Arts
Allahabad

Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya
Rajnandgaon

Bundelkhand University
Jhansi

North Maharashtra University
Jalgaon

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
Hyderabad

KK Wagh College of Fine Arts
Nashik

Kalabhumi Arts
Dwarka

Mahatma Gandhi Missions College of Fine Arts
Aurangabad

Sushant School of Arts and Architecture
Gurgaon

Sri Venkateshwara College of Fine Arts
Hyderabad

Karnatak University
Dharwad

Job profiles:-

Painter
Teacher
Muralist
Arts administrator
Visiting artist
Art director
Comic artist
Graphic designer
Painting engineer
Animation programmer

Employment areas:-

Animation
Clothing industries
Teaching
Film
Printmaking
Direction
Advertising
Fashion house
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?