6th January 2019, 07:26 PM
Dimplevaishnav

What is the criteria and best college to pursue Forensic Science at graduate level?

I'm studying in 12th standard now and I want to join a degree course in Forensic Science for my graduation. Can you anybody explain me the different eligibility criteria required for this course and list of best colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science?

12th June 2020, 03:46 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria and best college to pursue Forensic Science at graduate level?

Hi,
Some of the best colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science are as follows:
-> Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi.
-> OU - Osmania University, Hyderabad.
-> Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar.
-> BU - Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
-> Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar.
-> Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
-> Sharda University, Greater Noida
-> Manipal University, Manipal
-> Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar
-> University of Mumbai, Mumbai
-> RIMT University.
-> Garden City University.

The basic eligibility criteria is a Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational Board, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/ or Math as main subjects and a minimum aggregate score of 55%.
And a few private universities in India conduct their own entrance tests for evaluating and admitting students to the course.
9th October 2020, 12:51 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the criteria and best college to pursue Forensic Science at graduate level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimplevaishnav View Post
I'm studying in 12th standard now and I want to join a degree course in Forensic Science for my graduation. Can you anybody explain me the different eligibility criteria required for this course and list of best colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science?
The candidate must have passed class 12th in Science with 50% minimum aggregate,you can take direct admission certain universities conduct entrance exam like CG PAT IISER IAT OUAT GSAT BHU UET NEST etc;

Colleges that offers B.Sc Forensic science are listed below:-
-TEERTHANKER MAHAVEER UNIVERSITY - [TMU], MORADABAD,UP
-CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY - [CU], CHANDIGARH
-INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES - [IGIMS], PATNA
-LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY - [LPU], JALANDHAR
-VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY - [VMU], SALEM
-CENTURION UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT - [CUTM],
PARALKHEMUNDI
-STAREX UNIVERSITY, GURGAON
-SAGE UNIVERSITY, BHOPAL
-RENAISSANCE UNIVERSITY, INDORE
-YASHWANTRAO CHAVAN COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, SATARA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?