4th January 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for computer teacher in Bihar Government?

Dear sir i want to know that what is the criteria for computer teacher in bihar government?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  2. What is the eligibility for Bihar Finance Service Limited Exam
  3. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for the position of Teacher in Bihar Government being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?
  5. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  6. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools? -- [New]
  7. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  9. How can I approach for regular B.Ed course in Loyola college of education?
  10. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  11. Procedure to become a computer teacher in government polytechnic institute?
  12. Can I fill the form of UPTET after completing DOEACC A Level? Minimum criteria for computer teacher?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which one is necessary for Government Computer Teacher between B.Ed and MCA?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  16. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  17. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  18. Eligibility criteria to become a computer teacher in 12th and graduate level?
3rd May 2015, 12:12 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for computer teacher in Bihar Government?

criteria for computer teacher in Bihar Government

- Candidate must be citizen of India

- MCA degree is required.

- Candidates must have good knowledge of Java, C, C++

- No Age required

- Good communication skill

- Good programing skills

SALARY...............₨ 1,50,000 - ₨ 2,40,000 / Yearly
30th August 2019, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am doing msc it can i apply for bihar government computer teacher without Bed?
5th September 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA DEGREE in patna university, so i can apply as computer teacher without B.ED and STET degree ? so plz ans me
11th September 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am compleat B.A. in Psychology Hons. And I am doing PGDCA in LNMU Darbhanga can i eligible for computer teacher in Bihar govt without B. Ed. Program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?