9th July 2013, 03:31 PM
wangshi yaden

What is the criteria to get admitted for MSW? I have completed B.A in Sociology with 49%

what is the criteria for admitting to MSW. i have completed BA in socoilogy with 49%

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for sociology subject? I hold a master degree in Sociology and MSW
  2. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  3. What shall I do after completion of BA in Sociology having interest in Social work and not interest to study MSW?
  4. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject
  6. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  7. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  8. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course? -- [New]
  9. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Required Qualification to appear for SET Exam in Sociology?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  13. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  14. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  15. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  16. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  17. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  18. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
9th July 2014, 05:31 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admitted for MSW? I have completed B.A in Sociology with 49%

No, your percentage is low for admission. Interested candidates for Master in Social Work (MSW) should have completed graduation with minimum 50 per cent. A special preference is given to students who have completed bachelor’s degree in sociology/any social science and social work. MSW course is for two years. Famous colleges for pursuing MSW are as follow:

1. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202 002.

2. Andhra University, Vishakha-patnam-530 003.

3. Bangalore University, Bangalore-560 056.

4. Bharathidasan University, Thiruchirapalli-620 024.

5. Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune-411 030.

6. Dr. B.S. Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad-431 004.

7. Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad-380 014.

8. Gulbarga University, Gulbarga-585 014.

9. Jain Vishava Bharati Institute, Tulsigram-Ladnun-341306.

10. Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110 025.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?