16th December 2018, 07:43 PM
Snehasalunkhe

What is the criteria for Open Reservation in Maharashtra?

Hi, I am Sneha Salunkhe. My domicile certificate is in Maharashtra but my father is migrant in Maharashtra 40 years ago. He is also resident of Maharashtra but our caste belongs from Karnataka. So, am I eligible for open ladies reservation in Maharashtra?

24th February 2023, 05:58 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the criteria for Open Reservation in Maharashtra?

As you are a domecile of Maharashtra that will be a positive point for the following ,to get a reservation in many cases only your proof is required and rest other documents related to you are required as your father is immegrant of other state but if he has stayed in the state for more than 10 years and does not have a domecile of any other states than he can also avail the following domecile of Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?