28th June 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria and requirements to study Post Graduate courses in USA?

I have completed my BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in the year 2012. I would like to continue my studies in USA. May, I know what are courses that I can choose? Give me some idea about it please. Can I study M.Tech in Electronics or any other related course for Master? Also, tell me admission requirements for Indian candidates in USA colleges?

17th July 2019, 01:51 PM
varun_1518
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the criteria and requirements to study Post Graduate courses in USA?

Hello,
As you wanted to continue your studies abroad, all you have to do is to take an exam called GRE (Graduate Record Examination) which helps you to get a good college on the basis of your score. having a good Score in GRE will also help you to get a scholarship in USA.
many institutions like TIME etc help you in getting a good score.
19th July 2019, 12:54 AM
mani98

Default Re: What are the criteria and requirements to study Post Graduate courses in USA?

Requirements To Study In USA

Completed application form proof of secondary school completion (usually 12 years of schooling)
Certification of English language proficiency (usually a score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL])
Evidence of financial support (required for the I-20 form -).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?