28th February 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria and requirements for studying Automobile Engineering in Canada?

Sir, I have done my secondary education without math and science. However, I completed diploma and my percentage is 80%. Can I become eligible for getting Canada student visa in engineering field? Please, explain the student visa criteria and requirements details. I wish to do Automobile Engineering degree course in Canada.

1st April 2023, 11:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the criteria and requirements for studying Automobile Engineering in Canada?

Some of the requirements to study in Canada are
@Academic record of high school
Passing grade on English language proficiency test .
@Atleast two academic reference letters from your college/professor .
@Those who have work experience , then two letters of recommendation from employer/manager who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
@Familiarity with maths and Science
@ statement of purpose
@ Resume.
Minimum TOEFL score of 86 overall with atleast 20 in each section or an IELTS score of 6.5 overall with atleast 6.0 in each section .
Must have completed class 11th and 12th with courses taken in English, advanced function, calculus, vectors , physics and chemistry.
Interested candidates can fill the application form online through their official website.
There are scholarships also which are offered to international students. These can help ensure that no deserving student misses out on acquiring a world class education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?