24th May 2011, 09:24 PM
sayak deyashi

What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?

I want to know the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors at your collage.i also want to know the date from which the forms for the entrance exam are to be given.

21st October 2015, 03:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?

English and Maths honors are Bachelor's degree course of duration 3 years after completing higher secondary examination from any recognized board.
To get admission in Bachelor's degree course, students need to choose a university or college in which they want to take admission .
Some of the top colleges/Universities in India are
-Delhi University
-St. Xaviers College(Especially for Commerce)
-Banaras Hindu University(BHU)
-Jawahar Lal Nehru University(JNU)

To get admission in Bachelor's degree course, students need to apply at the time of registration .
In these days, most of the colleges conduct entrance examination for admission where as some provide admission on the basis of marks obtained in Higher Secondary examination.

Admission procedure for different colleges are different.
So, you need to update about the details of admission notification from the college in which you want to take admission .
20th April 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria and syllabus for english and maths honors? What is the date?

I want to do graduation from bhu in English. So what should I do and what is the date and time for admission????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?