29th March 2020, 02:30 PM
Nisha Chauahn

What is the CTET cut-off for getting in KVS or NVS?

Hi, I have completed D.El.Ed and qualified the CTET with 60%. Am I eligible for KVS or NVS? If not, then what should I do further to get in KVS? And, what is the general pat scale in KVS or NVS?

12th May 2020, 04:06 PM
ExpertSatya

Default Re: What is the CTET cut-off for getting in KVS or NVS?

You are eligible for Primary teacher post(PRT) in KVS and NVS.
You should have minimum 50% in Senior Secondary with D.El.Ed from a recognised university/institution. Also, you must have CTET certificate (paper-1). The maximum age limit for PRT is 30 years.
Since, you have completed your D.El.Ed and CTET you are eligible for PRT in both KVS and NVS. Please make this clear that you must have 50% marks in your Senior Secondary and you have completed CTET (PAPER -1).

No CTET cut off is required in KVS or NVS. The minimum qualifying marks in CTET is 60%.

According to KVS 2020, for PRT 7th pay commission is 35400 - 112400.

All the best.
12th May 2020, 04:31 PM
ExpertSatya

Default Re: What is the CTET cut-off for getting in KVS or NVS?

You are eligible for Primary teacher post(PRT) in KVS and NVS.
You should have minimum 50% in Senior Secondary with D.El.Ed from a recognised university/institution. Also, you must have CTET certificate (paper-1). The maximum age limit for PRT is 30 years for general.
Since, you have completed your D.El.Ed and CTET you are eligible for PRT in both KVS and NVS. Please make this clear that you must have 50% marks in your Senior Secondary and you have completed CTET (PAPER -1).

No CTET cut off is required in KVS or NVS. The minimum qualifying marks in CTET is 60%.

According to KVS 2020, for PRT 7th pay commission is 35400 - 112400.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?