16th January 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off in 12th for top most colleges offering MBBS in India?

If I scored 85 percent in 12 board. Can I do MBBS? What if secure below 80 percent? What is the cut-off for AIMS and other top most colleges offering MBBS? In which city can I find maximum number of MBBS colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges offering MBBS in Nepal
  2. List of Colleges in Gujarat offering MBBS course? Information regarding previous year cut off marks for these Exams?
  3. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  4. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  5. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  6. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  7. Are there any colleges in Tamilnadu where I can get for MBBS after doing my 12th?
  8. List of top 10 colleges offering B.Tech in robotics in India
  9. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  11. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India?
  12. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  13. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  14. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  15. Top 10 colleges in India offering M.Sc phyics?
  16. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical?
  17. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  18. Top colleges offering BSc course in India?
20th January 2018, 07:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the cut-off in 12th for top most colleges offering MBBS in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I scored 85 percent in 12 board. Can I do MBBS? What if secure below 80 percent? What is the cut-off for AIMS and other top most colleges offering MBBS? In which city can I find maximum number of MBBS colleges?
In order to do MBBS you need to pass 12th with science stream having subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 50% minimum from recognized board and for SC/ST/OBC 45% is the required percentage needed. It is essential for all the candidates who wants to take admission in a college to study MBBS, they need to sit for Medical entrance examination that takes place every year in every state of India. Medical entrance exam like- AIIMS Entrance, AIPMT,JIPMER, PGIMER, AFMC,NEET etc. Based on the marks obtained in the medical entrance examination and board examination marks are combined to create a merit score. So, if you are interested in doing MBBS, you need to apply for the medical entrance examination and there you need to obtain a good percentile for yourself and then only you will be getting admission for MBBS course.

Estimated NEET cutoff marks out of 720 :

General - 470

OBC- 470

SC- 287

Reserved PH - 260

General PH- 130

SC (PH) - 156

ST (PH) - 96

Following are the list of top Medical colleges of India :

1. All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi

2. Christian Medical College, Vellore

3. Armed Force Medical College, Pune

4. JIPMER, puducherry

5. Mulana Azad Medical College, Delhi

6. Grant Medical College, Mumbai

7. Kasturba Medical College,Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?