20th June 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for M.Com admission in IGNOU?

What should be my minimum percentage in 12th Board exams in order to get admission in M.Com from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure and application charges? What is the annual fees structure?

4th July 2019, 10:29 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for M.Com admission in IGNOU?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University located in New Delhi.

To get admission into this institute for M.Com course, you need to first register yourself on their online portal i.e. https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/#end

Then, login to the portal using your username and password. Fill up the form and the course which you want to pursue.

Thereafter, you need to upload your personal documents like passport photos, signature, identity proof, address proof, category certificates, etc.

Finally, pay the required fees by Net banking or Debit Card.

M.Com Fees in IGNOU is approx. INR 13,200. To be eligible for this course, you must have completed Bachelor's course from a recognized University.

There is no such provision that you must have secured at least certain percentage to be eligible for pursuing M.Com course in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?