8th June 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required for English PG admission?

What is the cut off marks required for English PG admission? How many seats are alloted? Can someone please give me the latest information on the same? I am not sure about the previous year cut off too. Kindly help me to get the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Cut-off marks in KCET for admission in Medical Colleges for 2A category student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English?
  3. How much percentile is required in GATE to get admission for Ph.D Biotechnology in IISc or IITs?
  4. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  5. How much marks are required for admission in MA English at Oxford university?
  6. Exam required to get admission in Ph.D in English in PU Chandigarh?
  7. How much marks percentage is required in MA English from IGNOU for doing Ph.D in English?
  8. How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?
  9. What's the IBPS clerical cut off in each subject? Is there any negative marking in English paper?
  10. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  11. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  12. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  13. What is the cut off marks required in GRE to get admission in MIT college of engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in English with 51% marks?
  15. What is the expected cut-off marks of BHI UET BA English Honours?
  16. Cut-off marks required for admission in Bangalore Medical College
  17. What is the cut-off required for getting admission for BAMS?
  18. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2017, 01:48 AM
help100%

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required for English PG admission?

Normal criteria to get into reputed universities for PG in English is 60% or 50% in your Grads and the admission taken in two ways one on merit for same university students and admission test for other university students like in DU, CU, MU, etc. The cut-off marks in merit list and entrance list various from year to year like in DU English PG admission fourth list shows the last cut off marks for Direct admission or through Merit is 70% in your Graduation and for Entrance test its 157. Hope you got the point and understood the above mentioned details. For further query please visit at DU website.
2nd May 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I am Ezra I have completed my graduation BA with 65 percentage I did applied for MA English in Aucet I did not do special English my first language telugu second language english in graduation Am I eligible to do MA English please clarify
24th July 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Any hope for getting seat in English Literature of Pg course of general category secured 234marks in entrance for Delhi University student from other universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?