28th March 2016, 01:03 PM
krithikram

What is the cut-off marks required to join the aeronautical course?

What is the cut-off marks required to join the aeronautical course? Can someone please provide me the eligibility criteria required for the same? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Cutoff marks required to join in any self financing college?
  3. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Minimum marks required to join IIT for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How much marks are required to join in Aeronautical?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  7. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  8. Cut off marks for the candidates of OC category to join PSG?
  9. How much is the cutoff required to join Anna University?
  10. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  12. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  16. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  17. How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?
  18. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
3rd April 2017, 03:28 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cut-off marks required to join the aeronautical course?

For Aeronautical course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The minimum percentage required for Aeronautical course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Aeronautical course.

Cut off marks required-

For general category candidate: 110-135 marks

For Sc category candidate : 50-70 marks

Top Aerospace engineering colleges in India-

>>Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

>>Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

>>Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?