23rd September 2020, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off required in Master's to be eligible for UGC NET examination?

Sir, I have completed my MBA from Visvesvaraya Technological University with 5.77 CGPA. Is this enough to be eligible to apply and write the UGC NET examination in the upcoming session? And, when is the upcoming UGC NET exam going to be conducted?

29th September 2020, 01:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off required in Master's to be eligible for UGC NET examination?

To eligible for appearing in UGC NET held by NTA, the minimum education required is a Master's degree (in paper selected as optional paper) with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) in aggregate from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

So, having completed your MBA with 5.77 CGPA, you will be eligible for appearing in the UGC NET examination only if your grade is equivalent to 55% marks (or 50% in you belong to reserved category) as per your university grade to percentage conversion formula.

For complete details and updates regarding upcoming UGC NET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?