16th June 2011, 12:53 AM
sudesai

What is the cutoff for CBSE student to get admission in RA Podar College Mumbai and HR college of commerce Mumbai?

What is cut off for cbse student to get admission in RA podar college mumbai and HR college of commerce mumbai??

29th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for CBSE student to get admission in RA Podar College Mumbai and HR college of commerce Mumbai?

What is cut off for cbse student to get admission in RA podar college mumbai and HR college of commerce mumbai?
22nd May 2012, 04:15 PM
shiva1277

Default Re: What is the cutoff for CBSE student to get admission in RA Podar College Mumbai and HR college of commerce Mumbai?

what is the cut off for cbse student to get admission in RA podar
13th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

HERE IS NO SUCH FIXED CUTT OFF BUT IT SHOLUD BE ABOVE 83%
11th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in ur college for SYJC commerce. at present im doing FYJC from Thakur College. i want to change my college.
23rd May 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission date of hr college of commerce of mumbai??
30th May 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is the percentage on basis of top four? And is maths a cumpulsory in top 4?
16th June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Im currently studying in 12th grade,how much percentage would i need to get admission in podar college for bmn and baf?
Also suggest other good courses i can pursue after 12th commerce,
solely relying on your response.
3rd June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

if I have scored 79% in my 10th icse board examination then can I get admissions for 11th and 12th in RA Podar college for commerce
26th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have 93% in my ICSE board examination then can I get admission for 11th in hr college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?