17th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for Gujarati Quota in DJ Sanghavi?

what is the cut off for gujjarati quota in d.j.sanghavi...pleae tell me regarding the cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for chemical engineering in DJ Sanghavi for Gujarati Minority? Cutoff for UDCT college for chemical engineering?
  2. Last year MHT CET cutoff for Gujarati Quota and General Category?
  3. Last Date for Submitting K.J. Somaiya's Gujarati quota form?
  4. What's the Fee Structure and Cut-off for Mechanical Engineering in Gujarati Quota?
  5. Can a Candidate With 72% marks in 10+2 and Gujarati Quota get admission in KJ Somaiya?
  6. Is There any seat reservation under Gujarati Quota for Admission in MCC College?
  7. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  9. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  10. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  11. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  12. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  14. List of Books and Study Materials Preferred for the Preparation of Gujarati Grammar and Gujarati Literature in GPSC and UPSC Exam?
  15. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  16. Can I get a seat(IT/Electronics) in KJ Somaiya vidyavihar through Gujarati quota? How to apply for the same? I'm expecting rank 140-150 in CET and around 80% marks in PCM
  17. Gujarati falls under which caste? -- [New]
  18. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
23rd January 2012, 11:33 AM
poisondart
Member+

Default Re: What is the cutoff for Gujarati Quota in DJ Sanghavi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the cut off for gujjarati quota in d.j.sanghavi...pleae tell me regarding the cutoff

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi is one of the best engineering colleges in Mumbai.
You need to get good marks in CET/AIEEE to get admission but there is some relaxation for Gujarati students.

I have attached cut-offs of 2011-12 for open as well as Gujarati category.

Regards!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dj_round1_cutoff.pdf(134.8 KB, 2512 views)
File Type: pdf ROUND2DAY2.pdf(10.7 KB, 1407 views)
File Type: pdf ROUNDIII_CUT-OFF_.pdf(10.6 KB, 2071 views)
20th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

what is fees oe D. J. Sanghavi college for OBC engineering students?
9th December 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

HI,
My daughter is in s.s.c now. can diploma is good in software engineering after s.s.c or 12th science? i heard that maths is very difficult in degree after completion of diploma , is it true? she is having problem in geometry does it effect in engineering study. Pls. guide.
27th May 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is admission possible through management quota in DJ Sanghavi college of engineering Mumbai..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?