5th May 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for TCC? How much marks should I score to get into a college in CET exam?

What is the cut of list of ycc ? How many marks score to get college in cet exam

Related Questions:
  1. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  2. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  3. Cutoff marks for MHT CET government medical college?
  4. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  5. Cutoff marks for engineering in CET in Vartak college(Vasai)?
  6. What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE
  7. Cutoff marks to join MBA college? Last date to fill the form?
  8. Books to be referred to score good marks in CET exam?
  9. Cutoff marks required for B.Arch? Which college can I get with NATA score of 93/200?
  10. Last year cutoff marks in engineering CET in Vartak college?
  11. Last years cutoff marks in CET exam for all Nagpur colleges?
  12. How many marks to score in MHTCET or AIEEE exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  13. Cutoff marks of MHT CET for OBC for admission in government college of Maharashtra in BDS?
  14. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  15. Can I get admission in government college after passing CET with a high score?
  16. What is the cutoff marks required for GATE exam?
  17. Am I eligible for personal interview round after securing 147/250 in IBPS CWE test?
  18. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for TCC? How much marks should I score to get into a college in CET exam?

Sir wat will be my ranking if i get 55 in kcet and 85% in pcm theory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?