23rd February 2012, 05:01 AM
krish sruthi

What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?

hii i completed my bpharmacy in india.right now im on h4 visa staying in newjersey.im interseted doing MS in clinical research. my gre and toefl scores are 850 and 80 respectively.im interested to join in campbell university or newyork university.but i heard that campbell university do not offer masters in clinical research fo international students is it correct.can u suggest some of the universities which can be applied according to my score. more over can you suggest the approximate cut off scores for gre and toefl into those universities

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  2. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  3. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  4. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  5. Can I get OU, JNTU or CBIT after scoring 750 rank in Computer Science?
  6. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  7. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  9. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  10. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  11. How to do Ph.D in US? Any entrance exams for doing the course?
  12. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?
  14. Which country is the best to do MS in Mechanical engineering stream?
  15. MS from Germany after B.Tech with 78% marks?
  16. How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA? -- [New]
  17. Difference between GRE and TOEFL? Which test is easier to take?
  18. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
6th July 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?

hi this is dayanand ,
i got gre 292 and my btech % is 68.6 can any one suggest some a grade universities that i can get admission
21st September 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?

Hi..,
I got toefl score 75.Can i apply for ms in usa for electrical engg..
31st January 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get into MS program in good university for doing MS ? what exam i need to apply ? I have completed BE in EEE.
28th December 2013, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Could you please tell me the rankings iof foreign univrrsities where ms can be pursued ?
24th December 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

HI
I completed my graduation in 2015 with 72%,my SSC percentage is 76% and 2 with 93.6% so how can i get the admission in jermany
10th July 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hii this is sekhar reddy i have completed my mpharm and have been doing job in quality assurance from 2 years. i want to work in abroad, so is there any mandatory to write the entrance exam or how much experience i need to get a job offer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?