11th August 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission in B.Ed in college near Faridabad(Haryana)

I want to know the date of admission in B Ed in the college near Faridabad (Haryana)

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  3. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  4. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission?
  5. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  6. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  7. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  8. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  9. Last date to apply in Architecture college? How can I get admission there?
  10. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  12. What is the date of start of admission for Law college?
  13. Admission in any college after scoring 13 marks in GATE and 124 score? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Am i eligible for admission in S.D. College after securing 84% in +2? Whats the date of release of application form for B.Com in PU?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  16. Procedure for admission in M.A college of Mumbai? Last date of admission?
  17. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
13th September 2016, 12:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of admission in B.Ed in college near Faridabad(Haryana)

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education. This is an undergraduate academic course known as B.Ed. The duration of this course is two year.

For Bachelor of Education course candidate must have passed Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce form a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree for Bachelor of Education course is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of admission in B.Ed in college near Faridabad(Haryana) is first week of July i.e 2nd July 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?