22nd January 2012, 05:03 PM

What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?

which is date for air hostess entrance exam in 2012?and what are requirement to be an air hostess? which kind of question would ask in written exam for an air hostess?

19th February 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?

can you give me the details for the exam date for courses of 2012
20th February 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?

sample question papers for airhostess test?
13th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to be hostess but i stopped in grade 10 but i have good personality and great speech also am active so what is the way to get the job?
13th March 2012, 11:12 PM
avinash5554

Hi..friends
Officially Date of this exam was not announced........we will get as soon as possible.

More or less all airlines have their own set of selection criteria for Air Hostess. An Air Hostess aspirant is expected to be proficient in the required languages (usually English, Hindi and one foreign language) and a graduate in any subject or diploma holder in hotel management from a recognized university / institute.

The eligibility criteria can be summarized as below
Qualification: Minimum +2 or a hotel management degree or a graduate degree
Height: 157.5 cms (without slippers or shoes)
Weight: in proportion with height
Marital status: Unmarried
Complexion: Fair to clear
Normal eyesight: No specs (6/24 - uncorrected normal vision (distant) in each eye)

Selection Procedure:
• there is an initial screening test
• then they have to undergo a written examination
• those who clear have to appear for group discussion and personal interview
• selected candidates will be recruited as trainees and will be under the training period for 2-3 months

good luck friends................
20th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 26 and married. I have a good personality and attire. Can I become an airhostess? I am really passionate about this job.
27th March 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Im 17 and im in XIIth class right now. I want to become an air hostess.
After XIIth boards, Can i apply for it?
1st April 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th.i want to become an airhostess ...date of entrance exam.....
12th April 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

i have given 12th rght now i wanna now about date of entrance exam 2012 and basic requirements
2nd May 2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me when is the entrance exam for hostes in 2012
10th May 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what i will do if i want to become air hostess if have 5.6 height ad 12th completed
how i can apply for air hostess .
16th May 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th exam this year. My result will going t announce soon and very important how much money required for the air hostess training.I have all the qualities which is written here to become an air hostess. Thanking you,
16th May 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have given the exam of bca 1st year can i apply for the air hostess.and what the requirement to apply for the air hostess
19th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am 18 yrs old and my height is 5ft i am very much interested to become Air Hostess nand i have given my Ba1st year examination , so sir or mam can you please tell me whether am suitable for Air Hostess and may i know when is the exam for the Air Hostess.
2nd July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Airhostess to entrance exam I ask you that date and salary
11th August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 18 years old and i am doing my b.tech 2nd year can i apply to the job?
And i have little bit of site can you say me that i can apply to the job?
18th August 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

helo...im looking forward to become an air hostess and realy passionate for it..so,could anyone please let me know how to apply?..
8th November 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

please make us available to know the sample questions asked in air hostess written examinations
9th December 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to be an airhostess without knowing maths
22nd December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 9 with height 5.11 without specs and also have clear complexion am i eligible for air hostess when i will be 18 yrs old?????
28th December 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a middle class girl and want to become an air hostess,
and i am appearing for class 12th exam 2013.
how can i?
23rd January 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions are asked in written examination?
25th January 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

i wil b 25yr old in nxt mnth...i m doing b.com..my height is 164 cm nd 52 kg weight wid fair complxn..m i eligilible to becm an air hostes
25th January 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i will be 25 year old in next month..i am in b.com 3rd year..i am 164 cm with 52 kg and fair complexion..am i eligible to become an air hostes
31st January 2013, 04:44 PM
sarani hasanga

plz...i want to be an airhostess..plz help me....
15th March 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 19 years old . Can i join the air hottest. Can i give entrance exam
25th March 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im 17 and im in XIIth class right now. I want to become an air hostess.
After XIIth boards, Can i apply for it?
frnd u can ok.bt ur in d age 17 so c to it bz d eligibity starts from 18 nly for ur kind attention thank u
28th March 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

can i have a model question paper which would be faced by an air hostess?
28th March 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the things to be done to get in airhostess after passing 10th grade?
1st April 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

when entrance exam for Airhostess to be held in 2013??
7th April 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

COLLEGES OR UNIVERSITIES IN PUNJAB FOR THE COURSES OF AIR HOSTESS?
14th April 2013, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to be an air hostess but i`m not able to speak english in properway. so please tell me if i join frankfine than this institute can give me spoken training. and how much money will take this institute . please tell me i need your help because this is my child dream and i have to fulfill it..........
29th April 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an airhostess I have passed my 12th with 91.7% and I have eyesite 2.0(minus) am I eligible for it plz answer me
17th May 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

helZZ.. em doing b.c.a 2nd yr.. my age iz 20.. i hd done 12th n got 65% marks in medical stream.. may i apply for air hostess ??
23rd May 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

in will be 26 com september,and am derk in complection my height is 1.69m.i have always love to be an air hostyess tell me what to do
26th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to be airhostess plz tell me each n every things that is needed to b airhostess plz help me.
26th May 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to be airhostess plz tell me each n every things that is needed to b airhostess plz help me.
28th May 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th standard can i apply for air hostess
23rd June 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have recently selected from international air hostest interview but ow it is not yet to medical test.So,what can I do for medical test
27th June 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligbility for air line tickting job? what is date of entrance examination? how to get application form?
13th July 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

My friend is eager to become an airhostress but she doesnot know about this profession clearly and donot know what are the qualities she need .so answer me.
16th July 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exam 2013?
18th July 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a air hostess.i have completed b.com2nd year,how to apply air hostess job and my height 5.4 t
21st July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th this year and i really wana become an Air hoistess . And I am 19 years old. Can i apply? When is the date of examination?
7th August 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir

I want to know that what is the date of intrance test for air hostess and what type of question will ask in the written exam?
11th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Helo,, i m ranjita singh,,, middle cls girl nd i wants to be an air hostess but i`m not able to speak english in properway. so please tell me if i join frankfine than this institute can give me spoken training. and how much money will take this institute . please tell me.......rply soon
16th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of airhostess entrance exam?what kind of questions are asked in the written exam for airhostess?
1st September 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an air hostess ...what can i do to fulfill the requirements for air hostess training ?
23rd September 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?
Can i get sample question papers?
24th September 2013, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of Air
Hostess entrance exam?
Requirements to become an Air
Hostess? What kind of questions
are asked in the written exam
for Air Hostesses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?