2nd April 2013, 01:32 PM
bonton

What is the date of Coal India recruitment exam forms?

i wanted to know about when will the forms for the coal india recruitment exam for 2013 be announced as i am interested in pursuing my career in the coalfields.i could not get to know about this through net myself.so i request someone to please tell me about the dates when they come to get to know about it.i am an engineering passout student and want the job in the engg field.

22nd May 2013, 10:48 AM
uday.2812

Default Re: What is the date of Coal India recruitment exam forms?

Hi Bonton
Last year(2012) Coal india limited recruited executive trainess in month of july.

Advertisement of recruitment is published in employement news papers and leading job searching portal..

This time also we can expect recruitment process will be in month of june or july.

All the best for ur future !
29th November 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Coal India recruitment exam forms?

what is the date of CIL recruitment exam forms online for Management trainees(Marketing)for 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?