5th August 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of counseling of B.Ed? How much to pay?

sir i got 65006 rank in entrance exam b ed . plz say the date of cunciling and how much fees in b ed

Related Questions:
  1. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  2. What is the date of B.Ed 2nd counseling?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Jammu University B.Ed counseling date?
  6. What is the date of counseling of B.Ed? How much to pay?
  7. Date of start of B.Ed counseling?
  8. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  9. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  10. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  11. When was KLE AIET counseling date announced? What will be the date for counseling
  12. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  13. What is the date of Punjab B.Ed counseling?
  14. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  15. Information about 2nd counseling of B.Ed from Faizabad University
  16. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  17. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of counseling of Anna University for TANCET?
20th December 2011, 07:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of counseling of B.Ed? How much to pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 65006 rank in entrance exam b ed . plz say the date of cunciling and how much fees in b ed
Your question does not have the following information:
Name of the College.
Name of the Subject.
Name of the city.
Without this information it will not be possible to tell you the exact date of the counseling.

Different colleges in different part of the country have different dates for the counseling session.
Hence, please provide us the full information to help us serve you better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?