19th June 2012, 12:12 AM
shubham.kaudinya

What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling

sir please let me know about the date of counselling of UPMT-2012?
my rank is 160,Is there any chances of geting MBBS through 1st counclling?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  2. What is the confirmed date of counseling for UPMT?
  3. Date of second counseling of UPMT?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  6. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  8. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  9. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  10. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  11. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  12. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  13. Why the drastic change in MBBS counseling of KLEU AIET?
  14. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  15. What is the date of medical MBBS 2nd counseling? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in NIT College with a score of 311 and a rank of 21681 in GATE Exam?
  17. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  18. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
19th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling

sir,i got 215 (sc) rank ........r der any chances????????????
19th June 2012, 09:50 PM
shalooarya

Default Re: What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling

sir i got 215 rank in sc category in upmt 2012 . are there any chances to get admission?????????
19th June 2012, 09:51 PM
shalooarya

whats the date of counselling?????????
20th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My upmt 2012 rank is 141. I am a general candidate. Can i get admission in mbbs in government medical college
20th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What chances a boy with Rank 99 in general has?? Until which counciling will i have to wait?
21st June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the date of counslling of upmt ?
23rd June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir............what is the date of upmt counseling?
24th June 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have got 653 rank in upmt can i get a bds college.i am a general
27th June 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i got869 rank in upmt from girls quota so is there any chances of getting mbbs
1st July 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I would like to know the date of counseling of UPMT, my merit No. is 315 in OBC category?
7th July 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 168 rank in upmt 2012,as im a general candidate so is there any chance of getting mbbs.............
15th November 2018, 06:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery post graduation course.

** For MBBS course applicants must have passed 12th class with PCB from a recognized board with at least 50%.

** Also the candidate should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the year of admission.

** The tentative counselling date of counselling of UPMT is in the month of July. As per my knowledge, maybe you are eligible to get MBBS through 1st counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?