8th September 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of JEE mains test?

I want to ask date of jee main test.....could u please provide to me the date

24th June 2015, 11:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of JEE mains test?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and it is the engineering entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for the selection of students for their bachelor of technology course from Central Government engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, IIT and ISM.

The same examination is held in two stages out of which the first stage is called as JEE Mains and the second stage is called as JEE Advance.

Generally the notification for JEE Mains examination for the admission in the next academic session is released by the December of every year and the examination is held on the very first Saturday or Sunday of April every year.
For the last two years JEE Mains is being held on 4th April.

Also for appearing in this examination a student must have physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their senior secondary syllabus and must secure at least 50% in these subjects too in their board examination. Also there age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of same in which they are applying for the same examination.

For more details log on to the link www.cbse.nic.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?