19th April 2012, 07:04 PM
doijode

What is the date of JMFC exam? What is the percentage criteria for the exam? I have completed my LLM

what is the date JMFC exam in 2012?
i'm completing LLM & what is the percentage or criteria about that exam?

10th July 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of JMFC exam? What is the percentage criteria for the exam? I have completed my LLM

what is the percentage required to appear for jmfc exam, to become a judge? does it require 60% for all years? or only last year?
29th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of JMFC exam? What is the percentage criteria for the exam? I have completed my LLM

WHAT PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRE FOR APPEARING JMFC EXAM.AND IF THERE WILL BE ATKT AND LAST YEAR COMPLETED WITH 2RESULT THEN WILL IT BE OK FOR APPEARING THE EXAM.
PLEASE REPLY ME FOR THESE QUESTION.
12th November 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHOULD BE THE PERCENTAGE FOR APPEARING TO THIS EXAM IN THE LAST YEAR?? OR DOES IT REQUIRE 60% IN EACH YEAR OR SYEMESTER??
9th March 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for GMFC exam if I have 42 percentage in t. Y. L. L. B.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?