30th April 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of LLB entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Can you tell me the date of LLB entrance exam? Also provide me the syllabus of the entrance exam

Related Questions:

25th July 2011, 12:24 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: What is the date of LLB entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

The LLB is a law course degree. This is a profession where one should have a brilliant communication skill and presentation skill. Law is a set of rules and regulation under which a society or country is ruled. Law is one of the essential parts of a country and it also preserves the human rights and obligations. According to the specialization, the lawyers are categorized under criminal lawyer who is concerned with the robbery, murder, rape cases etc and a civil lawyer who is concerned with the human rights of a person.

Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview.

Course Outlook

The course duration of LLB law course is of three years. These three years are divided into three parts comprising of one year each and this course arrangement is divided into six semesters. This course is offered after the successful completion of the second year of the study.

Job Prospects

After the completion of the LLB degree the students can opt for profession in one of the two fields in law as criminal lawyer or a civil lawyer. They can also find the job in the private and the public sector organizations.

14th November 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of LLB entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

i want Law course after HSC but, my percentages is low only 39%

15th November 2011, 10:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me the date of LLB entrance exam? Also provide me the syllabus of the entrance exam
hi,
For addimissionin the TOP law college you have to qualify the CLAT eaxm.

The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M).

for this you have to pass 12th class with minimum 50% marks.

syllabus:-

English including Comprehension
General Knowledge/Current Affairs
Logical Reasoning question
Mathematics:-elementary math of class 10th

notice of admissions is given in month of January.

for more detail pleas log on to :-www.clat.ac.in

all the best!

11th April 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I want do llb after completion my graduation so i want to knw some important details about llb

23rd April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi guys I m 2nd year bxom (h) student. I m doing my graduation from sol delhi university. After completion of my graduation I want to be a lawyer in bussiness section . So please tell me the procedure. It would be a great help to me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?