7th April 2012, 04:40 PM
pdpooja

What is the date of MTSE in Maharashtra?

What is the date of MTSE in Maharashtra?..please tell me what is the date for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Olympiads, NTSE, MTSE and other IIT exams in 2nd or 3rd year of B.Tech?
  2. How to check the result of NTSE Exam for 8th Class?
  3. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  4. Date of B.Ed entrance exams in Pune (Maharashtra)? Last date of form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When are the Maharashtra SSC results going to be declared? What is the date of declaration?
  6. Where the application form of SLET will be distributed in Maharashtra? Examination date of Maharashtra SLET? -- [New]
  7. Can my son appear for CET Maharashtra? What is the application date?
  8. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  9. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  10. What is the date of announcement of SSC results in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the date of PET Maharashtra?
  12. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  13. Date of B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra?
  14. What is the date of issue of the B.Ed CET entrance exam form in Maharashtra?
  15. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  16. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  17. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  18. Which are the companies having vacancy for mechanical engineer fresher in Pune?
5th November 2012, 05:17 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of MTSE in Maharashtra?

Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTSE) 2012 was conducted on Sunday 13th of February 2012 across India.

The last date for submission of application forms for MTSE 2113 is Saturday 15th December 2012.

Date of Examination: Saturday 27th April 2013

For further information visit:
http://www.mtsexam.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?