18th September 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of next NET exam? What is the syllabus of NET exam for students of Physics?

which is the date of next net exam?
syllabus of net exam for the students of physics

5th October 2012, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of next NET exam? What is the syllabus of NET exam for students of Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the date of next net exam?
syllabus of net exam for the students of physics

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.This exam will be happen twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.But your Masters degree marks must be above 55% and for SC/ST candidate it must be above 50%.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but your minimum age should be 19 years old.For the case of JRF , your age should be maximum 28 years old.For lectureship , there is no age criteria.

From this year NET exam pattern totally changed .Question paper are based on only Objective type.There is no negative marking.

December session exam date is not announced yet so please wait for next notification .

I have attached the Syllabus for NET exam for Physics subject so please check it out.

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for NET Exam for Physics.PDF(119.3 KB, 135 views)
13th February 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of next NET exam? What is the syllabus of NET exam for students of Physics?

Please tell me that when'll form feel of NET
21st June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I apply net exam in this year. exams are going on 23 june 2013. still 2days remaining but I was not getting admission ticket.
now how can i attend the exam? i dont know reg no. exam center nothing. please help me.
27th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next exam?
6th November 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Net exam held two times in a year for physics can i apply both time..
2nd December 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of next NET exam 20 oct 2014 and what is the syllabus of net exam for physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?