27th September 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of online application for UGC NET in commerce for December?

when will the online application be started for UGC NET in Commerce FOR December 2012

2nd October 2012, 11:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of sale of online application for UGC NET in commerce for December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the online application be started for UGC NET in Commerce FOR December 2012
Notification of December NET Examination is soon going to be Published in this month. So please wait for the December NET Examination Notification, Most probably, the notification will be published soon in this month, If you are interested to apply for this examination, then please wait for the Notification and then apply Online.

The examination conducted two times per year i.e in June and December.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination Notification is Going to be Published soon.

To apply for this examination, you need to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks, final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET.

There is no maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship post of NET.

For Junior Research fellowship Post your age should not be more than 28 years, upper age relaxation is applicable for Reserved category.

The NET Application form cost is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank. You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation, you can download the syllabus and Previous year paper from the official UGC website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?