3rd September 2012, 02:11 AM
anandhabhavan

What is the date of SI selection in Kerala?

Sir,I am akhil anilkumar from ernakulam. could u please tell me the date of SI SELECTION in Kerala 2012? Also how I got the application form and the procedures to apply SI SELECTION.

30th September 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of SI selection in Kerala?

sir ,, when is the next P S C notification for the kerala si selection
7th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am akhil anilkumar from ernakulam. could u please tell me the date of SI SELECTION in Kerala 2012? Also how I got the application form and the procedures to apply SI SELECTION.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-date-si-selection-kerala-926521.html#ixzz2h2O21hzW
7th October 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am shibin from thrissur. could u please tell me the date of SI SELECTION in Kerala 2012? Also how I got the application form and the procedures to apply SI SELECTION.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-date-si-selection-kerala-926521.html#ixzz2h2O21hzW
14th December 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Ranju served in Indian navy.i was graduated sailor .now 24 years aged.my total services 5 years . sir can i eligible for applied next si celection board
21st September 2017, 01:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The exam for SI post is mostly in the month of May/ June.

There will be written exam conducted by the state government for recruitment of SI post. Sometimes they’ll conduct the exams when the vacancy is available, so you need to check the official website of Kerala i.e., keralapsc.gov.in & Keralapolice.org.

You need to check for the notifications daily. If any notifications found you need to check the eligibility requirements. If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can apply for the post and attend for the exam.

After qualifying in the exam you’ll be for physical test, medical test and a personal interview will be conducted, if you clear all rounds then you’ll recruited as SI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?