31st January 2013, 05:09 PM
GEETANJALI KAUSHAL

What is the date of start of IAS coaching? I am in first year right now

when to start i.a.s. Coaching. I m in first year right now and doing b.a.

Related Questions:
  1. When do I have to start with IAS coaching while in 3rd year engineering?
  2. Can I start IAS coaching now after passing 12th? Best coaching in Bhopal?
  3. How to clear IAS and which is the coaching?
  4. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  5. Should I start preparing now for IAS after graduation? Do I need to join coaching?
  6. How to choose a particular coaching centre for IAS exam?
  7. What is the importance of coaching in IAS preparation? What is the ideal time for preparation for coaching?
  8. Should I start my IAS preparation right from 1st year of B.Tech? How should I proceed further and when to join coaching?
  9. Date of IAS exam? Which are the best coaching classes for IAS preparations?
  10. List of top Coaching Centers in Mysore to prepare for IAS Exam?
  11. What strategy should I adapt to prepare for IAS Exam for the year 2013? Which is the best Coaching Center for IAS Exam in Lucknow?
  12. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  13. When shall I start the coaching for CAT exam?
  14. When do I need to start coaching for IAS? I am about to join B.Sc in Zoology
  15. When to start taking coaching for ias examinitation after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  17. How can I become an IAS officer? Best IAS coaching institutes in Guwahati?
  18. When should I start preparation for CAT being a B.E. 2nd year student? List of coaching classes in India? -- [New]
22nd February 2014, 02:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the date of start of IAS coaching? I am in first year right now

UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree in Mathematics, statistics, Geology, natural science, civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, economics, Chemical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?