2nd August 2014, 01:48 PM
nitya.s

What is the date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges?

sir, i would like to know when will start online regestration for msc programms under xalicut university and affiliated colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  2. Can I get admission in MSc Physics in any college affiliated to Calicut University after completing BSc Physics with 84.9% in BSc?
  3. Can I get MSc Physics in any colleges affiliated to Calicut University after scoring 84.9% in BSc Physics?
  4. Names of the colleges in Ernakulam District under Calicut University to apply for PG program?
  5. Date of online CA exam? When does registration start? Registration fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  7. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  8. Best college for B.Pharm in Odisha state?
  9. Should I do MBA or MCA after doing BSc CS with 62% and 10th and 12th with less than 60%?
  10. Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?
  11. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  12. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  13. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  14. What is the last date to apply for B.Ed in affiliated colleges of MG university?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA program in calicut university
  16. What is the registration date for SNAP? When is the online registration going to start for SNAP?
  17. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  18. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
18th January 2017, 04:41 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges?

The University of Calicut is an affiliating university located at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India. As you want to know date of start of online registration for MSc Program under Calicut University and affiliated colleges here, I am going to tell you the same-

Tentative date of start online registration-

In the mid of May.

Last date for the submission for application form - Third or fourth week of July

List of colleges that are affiliated to Calicut University -

>>Jyothi Engg., College, Cheruthuruthy

>>KMCT College of Engineering for Women

>>Sreepathy Institute of Management and Technology

>>Thejus Engineering College

>>C. K. G. Memorial Government College, Perambra

>>Farook College, Feroke, Calicut.

>>St.Mary's College,Sulthan Bathery.

>>St Josephs college ,Devagiri,calicut

>>Meenchantha Arts College

>>St. Aloysius College, Thrissur

Fore more information you can contact at given below address-

Address: Trishur - Calicut Road, Malappuram District,
Thenhipalam, Kerala 673635
Phone: 0494 240 7227
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?