2nd March 2012, 01:09 AM
sk.singh1979

What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication

I am Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication. I wants to which one is better for me, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology.If both are same, please tell me what difference in both are?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  2. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam? -- [New]
  3. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  8. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  9. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  12. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Can an ELNE diploma holder take admission in COEP for extc? I'm a diploma holder in Electronics engineering and want to get admisison in COEP college for degree
  15. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  16. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
29th March 2013, 10:56 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication

Hi dear..

There is no difference between B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) .

There is no difference either if we say in terms of Scope or the value of the degree.

They have equivalent scope and equivalent when we talk about in terms of placement.

But , then the question which strikes everyone's mind is, why these two degrees are differently named?

Well, just before independence, there were two types of universities, one who taught engineering with other courses (non-science stream) too, and they termed the degree BE, while the universities, which exclusively had engineering courses, and they termed the degree B.Tech.

After independence, AICTE has approved both the degrees, and they are equivalent in each and every term.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
29th March 2013, 11:05 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication

Hi dear..

There is no difference between B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) .

There is no difference either if we say in terms of Scope or the value of the degree.

They have equivalent scope and equivalent when we talk about in terms of placement.

But , then the question which strikes everyone's mind is, why these two degrees are differently named?

Well, just before independence, there were two types of universities, one who taught engineering with other courses (non-science stream) too, and they termed the degree BE, while the universities, which exclusively had engineering courses, and they termed the degree B.Tech.

After independence, AICTE has approved both the degrees, and they are equivalent in each and every term.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
30th March 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

both are same bro... i m student of b.tech ec. i have completed my diploma in ec 2010.

i
31st March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

CAN I STUDY M.A PSYCHOLOGY. I'M COMPLETING B.A ENG LITERATURE WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGE TO JOIN IN TAMILNADU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?