5th January 2019, 08:01 PM
yuvrajlolo123

What is the difference between Business Mathematics and Pure Mathematics?

I am in 10th class student. I'm very poor in maths scoring 50-60 marks in average in terminal exams. But, I score highest in subjects like English, Science, Accountancy, etc. I took a look at class 11 Science syllabus and got afraid of its maths. Can I opt for commerce? Can I tackle maths in Commerce as I heard that in Commerce it will be Business Mathematics and not Pure Mathematics?

10th March 2023, 10:38 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the difference between Business Mathematics and Pure Mathematics?

If you are half through the course than it will be difficult for you to change the field and even if you would have registered with the college and board changing will be difficult ,so maths will be required in both if you select engineering course and in commerce as well ,maths will only be an option if you select medical stream
In the starting of commerce you will have to learn the basic of mathematics and it is not always true that if something is difficult to you than you wont be able to do it if you put all of your efforts into it and have certain determination than you can definitely achieve your task
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?