16th April 2017, 05:50 PM
jya15

What is the difference between three years and two years diploma course?

What is the difference between three years and two years diploma course in electrical engineering pursued from BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION UTTAR PRADESH and if there is no difference the why it is published in "three years regular diploma course"?

16th April 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between three years and two years diploma course?

The duration of Diploma course is three years. There will be two years Diploma course for candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a recognised institution. Both the three years Diploma course and the two years Diploma course after ITI or 12th standard are equivalent. After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc., by taking admission through lateral entry admission process.
6th June 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between three years and two years diploma course?

Sir l'm 12th passed 68% now i'm doing diploma letral entry can i applicable for JE exam ..
20th October 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in mechanical. I am lateral entry student(after completion of iti).Most of the govt jobs required full time (3 yrs ) diploma. My question is
am I eligible for those post which asking full time diploma ?and what is the difference between 3 & 2 yrs diploma ?
11th February 2023, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Difference between 2 year and 3 year diploma after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?