21st December 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the different competitive exams after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?

I have completed my B.Sc Forensic Science. Now, what are the different types of competitive exams available for a candidates who has passed B.Sc Forensic Science? Name and details about those examinations please.

19th January 2019, 08:28 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different competitive exams after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?

There would be many competitive exams that a candidate is eligible after completion of Graduation.

Since you have completed B.Sc in Forensic Science, please decide upon whether you want to have job opportunity in the same field or do you want to other public services like Civil Services, Defence Services etc.

If you want to have job in Forensic side, it would be better to pursue higher studies like Post Graduation to get some decent job in Forensic field. But still, you can try for job opportunities in
-Law Enforcement Organizations
-Detective Agencies
-Police Department

Most of the job opportunities in Forensic Science are in Government sector only. So, I would suggest you to visit the Employment News paper regularly to know the information regarding job opportunities and the selection process.

If you don't want to go for jobs in Forensic Science, you can try for the below competitive exams.
-Civil Services Exam through which you can make entry into Civil Services like IAS, IPS etc.
- CDS Exam through which you can make entry into Army
-IBPS PO or Clerk Exams through which you can make entry into Public Sector Banks

In addition you are also eligible to apply for various job opportunities in Railway.

Choose the one as per your interest and crack the respective Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?